The Asian Chemical Editorial Society (ACES) and the Gesellschaft Deutscher Chemiker (GDCh, German Chemical Society) will host a high-level one-day symposium at the biannual Asian Chemical Congress (ACC). The symposium is designed to deepen relationships and foster collaboration between chemists across Asia, Germany, and beyond.The symposium is part of the Asian Chemical Congress in Melbourne, Australia, in conjunction with the centenary celebrations of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI), an ACES partner.
The symposium will include the presentation of this year’s Ryoji Noyori ACES Award to Chi-Ming Che, University of Hong Kong. The biannual Noyori ACES award recognizes a top scientist who has made outstanding contributions to the development of chemistry in general and of the ACES journals in particular. It has been initiated by the ACES partners to honor Professor Noyori’s instrumental role in nurturing the collaborative ACES spirit.
Markus Antonietti, Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Germany, will hold the GDCh Lecture.
- Markus Antonietti, Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Germany
- Frank Caruso, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Chi-Ming Che, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Susumu Kitagawa, Kyoto University, Japan
- Bin Liu, National University of Singapore, Singapore