We are delighted to invite you to join our upcoming the prestigious “27th IUPAC International Conference on Chemistry Education (ICCE2024),” scheduled to take place from July 15-19, 2024, in the enchanting locale of Pattaya, Thailand.
Under the theme, “Power of Chemistry Education for Advancing SDGs” this conference seeks to establish a comprehensive platform for global educators, practitioners, teachers, chemists, and scientists. This occasion is an opportune moment for collective learning from both the present and the past, while we are charting our future.
The ICCE2024 meeting promises the presence of distinguished researchers, including some of the foremost scientists and highly cited individuals in the field of chemistry education. We cordially invite you to contribute your expertise to this significant event, your knowledge would be an excellent addition to our program and share for the future generations.
We provide 5 symposia and 4 workshops.
- Symposium A: The 12th International Symposium on Microscale Chemistry (12ISMC)
- Symposium B: Modeling-Based instruction and assessment for chemistry education
- Symposium C: Connecting Competency-based Chemistry Education and the Challenge of Sustainable Development
- Symposium D: Advancing Chemical Safety and Security Education
- Symposium E: (Joint Education and Industry Symposium) Systems Thinking in Chemistry for Sustainability
- Workshop on Microscale/Small-Scale Chemistry
- Workshop on Systems Thinking and Sustainability
- Workshop on Chemical Safety and Security for CWC
- Workshop on Green Chemistry and UN SDGs
For more detailed information about the conference, please visit our official website: https://www.icce2024thailand.com/home